To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
LGA Partners, LP is seeking a full-time Architectural Administrative Assistant to join our team.
As one of the largest architecture firms in the region, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including corporate, higher education, large scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial, and retail design.
For over two decades, LGA's mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
- Initiate phone calls to building inspectors, landlords, agencies, contractors and others.
- Assist in the bidding, permitting, and construction process for numerous projects which includes gathering information via phone and email, completing permit applications, following up with plan reviewers and relaying information to the architects, customizing and/or editing bid and construction documents and issuing digital plans and documents.
- Support architects with project schedules and update written project reports to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Maintain an organized structure of digital files and processes.
- Archive completed projects and gather information for new projects.
- Answer phones.
- Office organization and supply maintenance.
- Prepare drawings/transmittals for shipment and track shipments.
- Assist the marketing team with proposal writing and updating marketing materials.
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree in a business-related field. Journalism degree is a plus.
- Three to five years' relevant experience in a related position.
- Professional, organized and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of the construction industry with a construction or design background is required.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals.
- Comfortable speaking with construction/building authorities on a regular basis.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other business computer software is required. If necessary, training will be given in basic architectural software.
LGA Partners provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holiday and PTO, education allowances and a profit sharing 401k plan with no match required.