To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
LGA Partners, LP is seeking a full-time Architectural Designer/Project Manager to join our team.
As one of the largest architecture firms in the region, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including corporate, higher education, large scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial and retail design.
For over two decades, LGA's mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
- Project management and production for all project phases; programming through construction.
- Coordinate with clients, consultant, vendors and contractors.
- Create and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Client presentations.
- Willingness to travel by air for project site visits and surveys is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or directly related field.
- 4 to 8 years of experience working in an architectural firm.
- Experience in the management of projects of all types and scopes in all project phases from Programming through Construction Administration.
- Experience in coordination of consultants including MEP/FP, AV, etc.
- Experience in creating and maintaining aggressive project schedules.
- Experience in the supervision of project design teams.
- Ability to work independently or on project teams.
- Strong design, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Organized, multi-tasker, quick learner.
- Desire to exceed client expectations.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite software required.
- Experience with REVIT, Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign software is preferred.
- Experience working with IBC codes and ADA compliance required.
LGA Partners provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays and PTO, education allowances and a profit sharing 401k plan with no match required.