LGA Partners, LP is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of: Architectural Project Coordinator.
- Project Management. Supervise the development of interior architecture projects with construction budgets ranging from $50k – $2M.
- Involvement from start to finish. Provide design services from initial concept and programming through construction administration.
- Leadership. Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets. Collaborate with and manage your own team.
- Communication. Be the primary point of contact with clients, consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Travel. Attend project meetings, site visits and construction observation for projects locally and around the continental United States.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design or a related field.
- 4 to 8 years of experience working in a design firm.
- Experience in the development of projects of various type, size and scope, and through all phases of design: Programming through Construction Administration.
- Experience generating and executing project schedules for you and a project team.
- Knowledge of the International Building Codes and ADA requirements.
- Experience in coordinating with consultants: MEP+FP, Structural, etc.
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and on project teams.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience in – or willingness to learn – REVIT, Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
LGA Partners, LP provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays & PTO, education allowances and a generous profit-sharing 401k plan. We work hard. And enjoy doing so within a collaborative and supportive professional work environment.
Contact us today about joining the LGA team.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.