LGA Partners, LP is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of: Interior Designer / Project Coordinator.
- Project Management. Oversee the design development of interior architecture projects - independently and as part of LGA's collaborative design staff.
- Project involvement from start to finish. Provide design services from programming / initial space planning through construction administration.
- Client coordination and/or management throughout the various project phases.
- Project Development. Generate design drawings and specifications, including furniture specification, selection and coordination.
- Communication. Coordinate with consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Diverse project exposure. Assist in the design, layout and finish selection process on a variety of projects including Corporate, Retail, Restaurants, Multi-Family Housing, Liturgical, Healthcare, Education and more.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field.
- 1 to 4 years of experience working in an architectural or interior design firm.
- Experience in the development of projects of various type, size and scope and through all phases of design: Programming through Construction Administration.
- Familiarity with the International Building Code and ADA requirements.
- Experience in coordinating with consultants: MEP+FP, Audio-Video, etc.
- Ability to work independently and on project teams.
- Strong design, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Organized, multi-tasker, quick learner and desire to exceed client expectations.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience, or willingness to learn, a variety of 3D software platforms.
- NCIDQ certification is preferred.
LGA Partners, LP provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays & PTO, education allowances, and a generous profit-sharing 401k plan. We work hard and enjoy doing so within a collaborative and supportive professional work environment.
Contact us today about joining the LGA team!
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.