To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LGA Partners, LP is seeking a full-time Retail Client Manager to join our retail team. This is a unique opportunity for a self-directed individual with an interest in retail and fashion to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Our clients include national and international retailers.
For 25 years, LGA's mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
As one of the largest architecture firms in the region, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including food and beverage, retail design, corporate, higher education, large-scale residential and commercial developments and healthcare.
- Project management and production for all project phases; programming through construction.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Create and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Supervise project design teams.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with various retail clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design or directly related field.
- 4 to 8 years of experience working in an architectural or interior design firm or directly related field.
- Experience in project management of various types and scopes in all project phases from Programming through Construction Administration.
- Experience in coordination of consultants including MEP/FP, AV, etc.
- Experience in creating and maintaining aggressive project schedules.
- Experience in the supervision of project design teams.
- Ability to work both independently and on project teams.
- Strong leadership, communication, design and presentation skills.
- Organized, multi-tasker, quick learner.
- Desire to exceed client expectations.
- Experience working with IBC codes and ADA compliance required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Microsoft Office Suite software required.
- Experience with REVIT, Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign software preferred.
LGA Partners provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays and PTO, education allowances and a profit-sharing 401k plan with no match required all within the framework of a collaborative and supportive professional environment.