To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
LGA Partners, LP is seeking a full-time Interior Designer/Project Manager to join our team.
As one of the largest architecture firms in the region, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including corporate, higher education, large scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial, and retail design.
For over two decades, LGA's mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
- Oversee all project phases.
- Coordinate with consultants and vendors.
- Create and maintain project schedule.
- Supervise project design team.
- Client presentations.
- Design and layout of interior spaces and finish selections for a variety of projects including corporate, retail, restaurants, multi-family housing, liturgical, healthcare, education, etc.
- Interior drawings and specifications.
- Furniture specification, selection and coordination.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field.
- 10 to 12 years of experience working in an architectural or interior design firm.
- Experience in the management of projects of all types and scopes in all project phases from Programming through Construction Administration.
- Experience in coordination of consultants including MEP/FP, AV, etc.
- Experience in creating and maintaining aggressive project schedules.
- Experience in the supervision of project design teams.
- Ability to work independently or on project teams.
- Strong design, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Organized, multi-tasker, quick learner.
- Desire to exceed client expectations.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT software.
- NCIDQ certification is preferred.
LGA Partners provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holiday and PTO time, education allowances and a profit sharing 401k plan with no match required.