LGA Partners, LP is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of: Architectural Project Coordinator – Retail Studio.
- Project Management. Supervise the development of interior architecture projects with construction budgets ranging from $50k – $2M.
- Involvement from start to finish. Provide design services from initial concept and programming through construction administration.
- Leadership. Develop and maintain your project’s schedules and budgets based on the client’s requirements and goals.
- Communication. Be the primary point of contact with clients, consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or a related field.
- 2 to 4 years of experience working in a design firm.
- Experience in the development of projects of various type, size, and scope – through all phases of design: Programming through Construction Administration.
- Experience generating and executing project schedules for interior architecture projects.
- Knowledge of the International Building Codes and ADA requirements.
- Experience in coordinating with consultants: MEP+FP, Structural, etc.
- Ability to work efficiently independently and on project teams.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience in – and/or willingness to learn – Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is preferred.
LGA Partners provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays and PTO, education allowances and a profit-sharing 401k plan with no match required all within the framework of a collaborative and supportive professional environment.
Contact us today about joining the LGA team.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.