Do you want to work where both design and technical knowledge are equally valued?
Do you thrive on working on different kinds of projects, both big and small?
Are you happy in an environment that values the diversity of people and ideas?
If that sounds like your kind of workplace, LGA Partners, LP is looking for a Senior Project Manager – General Commercial Studio.
- Supervise the development of architecture projects with construction budgets ranging from $5M – $30M.
- Manage all phases of project design, with a particular talent for master planning, programming, and conceptual design.
- Direct and manage both internal and external members of the design team.
- Interface directly with the client and other project stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Pre-Professional / Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited school of architecture.
- 8+ years of experience in an architecture firm.
- Experience in the development of projects of various type, size, and scope, particularly in the multi-family, corporate, higher education, and/or healthcare environments.
- Experience generating and executing project schedules and tracking project costs.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and on project teams.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills are a must.
- Pennsylvania Architectural Registration and proficiency in REVIT are highly desirable.
We offer the area’s most comprehensive compensation packages, with competitive salaries, great benefits, and an industry-leading retirement plan in a family-friendly office environment in the resurgent Uptown neighborhood of Pittsburgh.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.