LGA Partners, LP is seeking a full-time Architectural Project Manager – Healthcare to join our team.
As one of the largest architecture firms in the region and a 2019 Pittsburgh Business Times Best Places to Work, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including corporate, higher education, large-scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial and retail design.
For over two decades, LGA’s mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
- Contribute to the design of both inpatient and outpatient medical projects with a range of construction budgets.
- Prepare design documents and specifications that conform to DOH requirements.
- Manage smaller projects independently, including budgets, design/production staff, and consultants through all phases of design and construction.
- Work collaboratively on larger projects under the direction of a Senior Project Manager.
- BS/BA/B.Arch. degree from an NAAB accredited architecture program.
- 6+ years of experience in an architecture firm with a focus on healthcare environments.
- Experience generating and executing project schedules and tracking project costs for smaller projects.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and on project teams.
- Architectural Registration is desired.
- Proficiency in REVIT, strong technical skills, and familiarity with DOH process are required.
LGA Partners provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays and PTO, education allowances and a profit sharing 401k plan with no match required.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.