LGA Partners, LP is seeking a full-time Interior Designer / Project Coordinator – Commercial to join our team.
As one of the largest architecture firms in the region and a 2019 Pittsburgh Business Times Best Places to Work, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including corporate, higher education, large-scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial and retail design.
For over two decades, LGA’s mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
- Work on the design and development of interior architecture projects including Corporate, Retail, Restaurants, Multi-family housing, Liturgical, Healthcare, Education and more.
- Work collaboratively on projects under the direction of a Senior Project Manager through all phases of design and construction.
- Produce design drawings and specifications, including furniture specification, selection and coordination.
- Coordinate with consultants, vendors, and contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a design firm.
- Understanding of project schedules and costs.
- Strong design, communication, and technical skills are a requirement.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and on project teams.
- Proficiency in REVIT is required.
- NCIDQ certification is a plus.
LGA Partners, LP provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays & PTO, education allowances, and a generous profit-sharing 401k plan.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.