LGA Partners, is seeking an entry-level, full-time IT Desktop Support Technician to join our team.
As one of the largest architecture firms in the region and a 2019 Pittsburgh Business Times Best Places to Work, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including corporate, higher education, large-scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial and retail design.
For over two decades, LGA’s mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
- Troubleshooting, research and maintenance of Microsoft-based workstations, network and peripheral device interaction.
- User support for business software, including Microsoft Office and industry specific software such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- Monitor and administer IT ticketing / knowledge base.
- Evaluate user needs and system functionality, provide user training, support, advice and feedback as needed.
Basic IT Administration
- Coordinate with a third-party managed services contractor for daily monitoring, network maintenance and support assistance.
- Ensure the smooth running of user systems, including workstations, email, anti-virus, printing, security upgrades and software licensing.
- Configure new hardware and software.
- Workstation moves /changes, software installation.
- Maintain hardware / software spreadsheets for analysis and upgrade proposals as required.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, make recommendations for improving the firm’s IT systems.
- High school diploma
- 1-5 years of desktop support experience
Our firm has a 25-year history of stability and continued growth. We provide competitive salaries, full health and vision, paid holiday and PTO time, education allowances, and a profit-sharing 401K plan with no match required.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.