LGA Partners, LP is seeking a full-time Senior Architectural Project Manager – Food & Beverage Studio to join our team.
As one of the largest architecture firms in the region and a 2020 Pittsburgh Business Times Best Places to Work, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including corporate, higher education, large-scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial, and retail design.
For over two decades, LGA’s mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants, and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
- Independently develop designs for food and beverage and retail concession concepts in national airport terminals.
- Work independently on smaller projects, lead small teams on larger projects through all phases of design and construction.
- Produce and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients, consultants, vendors, and contractors.
- Attend project meetings, site visits and construction observation for projects around the United States.
- Bachelor or Masters degree from an accredited architecture or interior design program.
- 10+ years of experience working in an architectural design firm.
- Experience in the development of retail and food & beverage projects. Airport Concessions experience a plus.
- Effective collaboration skills with remote clients, consultants, and team members.
- Strong design and technical skills for retail and/or food and beverage design.
- Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, and SketchUp is required.
- Experience in – or willingness to learn – Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Opportunities for frequent travel to project sites across the country.
LGA Partners, LP provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays and PTO, education allowances, and a generous profit-sharing 401k plan.