LGA Partners, LP is seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager / Project Architect to join our team.
As one of the region’s largest architectural firms and Pittsburgh Business Times Best Places to Work for the past few years, LGA has provided award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design services for a wide variety of markets, including corporate, higher education, large-scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial, and retail design.
For over two decades, LGA’s mission has been to form meaningful partnerships with our clients, consultants, and community; creating inspiring and enduring designs that exceed project goals.
- Work independently on a range of project sizes with construction budgets from $250,000 to $25,000,000.
- Lead project teams through all phases of design and construction.
- Produce and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients, consultants, vendors, and contractors.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited architecture or interior design program.
- 10+ years of experience working in an architectural design firm.
- Effective collaboration skills with clients, consultants, and team members.
- Strong design and technical skills.
- Proficiency in REVIT is required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp is preferred.
- Professional references are required.
LGA Partners, LP provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays and PTO, education allowances, and a generous profit-sharing 401k plan.