LGA Partners, LP is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of Architectural Project Coordinator.
• Project Management. Supervise the development of interior architecture projects with construction budgets ranging from $50k – $2M.
• Involvement from start to finish. Provide design services from initial concept and programming through construction administration.
• Communication. Be the primary point of contact with clients, consultants, vendors and contractors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or a related field.
• 1 to 3 years of experience working in a design firm.
• Experience in the development of projects of various type, size and scope, and through all phases of design: Programming through Construction Administration.
• Experience generating and executing project schedules.
• Knowledge of the International Building Codes and ADA requirements.
• Experience in coordinating with consultants: MEP+FP, Structural, etc.
• Ability to work efficiently independently and on project teams.
• Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Experience in – or willingness to learn – Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
LGA Partners, LP provides competitive salaries, full health and vision benefits, paid holidays & PTO, education allowances and a generous profit-sharing 401k plan. We work hard. And enjoy doing so within a collaborative and supportive professional work environment.
Contact us today about joining the LGA team.